Monday, November 24, 2008

Gobble Gobble that up


so my first blog on blogspot. This is historical, though nothing I saw will make the history books, that doesn't matter to me. Brrr I am cold!

Tonight I learned that most guys are skeezeballs (that is the word I best chose to describe it). Seriously though. A friend of mine, a close friend, just went through hell because of some idiot who seemed great but really turned out to be the biggest jerk (in XXL size!). I am not going into detail. Just, this year, I have been very HIGHLY disappointed in guys. End of that story.

I am slacking in my work. I can't focus. Thanksgiving break is coming up, THANK GOD! So I am hoping to rekindle my fire and light the flame in my heart again for this thing called college. But after break we have one week of classes then finals so its either I pick myself up off the ground and 'finish well' (God Bless JOE MOE!) or just roll out of bed for the next two weeks blaming myself for this hopelessness feeling. It is either really deep or really shallow.

Stress is definitely a part of my life right now. Five of my really close friends birthdays are in this season and my creativity and stamina is circling the drain. I am approaching the second birthday in a few days. *sigh*

Some things need to turn around and SOON

No comments: